AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

why not 30c, page-2

1. 265 Posts.
    Hi TDA

Yes i completely agree with the $200m figure, the $300m is also very real and im glad you put within a year. Well done and a very good assesment.

AVB has plenty of X factors,meaning that they have serveral company making oppotunity's. The nickel alone could create the $300m, the copper could create the $300m.

So as you have pointed out the next 12 months can easily support your theory, your estimate within one year could also be on the low side.

At this point in time i think 20/25c is ok(prior results/new developments) the next set of results and any new corporate news can quickly alter my assesment up or down, as AVB grows and develops so will the companies value. I havnt yet taken anything off the table from the mid 5's which could be considered reckless by many but i feel that 25c is the number where i might sell a few to recoup some of the capital i put in, i will certainly be putting a nice size parcel in the bottom draw, the AVB management has impressed me with the moves they have made recently and good management is what its all about.

The small reversal today is a very nice green shoot,if AVB can build on this for the end of the week we will be in very good shape and i would expect a charge up towards 20c and mostly likely the next push through 20c should be the last,3rd time lucky i say!!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.