AEV 0.00% 0.4¢ avenira limited

why not a bhp takeover?

1. 1,778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    From todays Australian:
    "That strategy, according to Mr Kloppers, is a focus on large, long-life resources with multiple expansion options, keeping a single A credit rating and sticking to export-oriented assets that require little processing."

1) We have the long-life phosphate resource, in spades.
    2) Multiple expansion options - Australia & Africa
    3) The first 10m tonnes require little processing -DSO, then later, because of the low contaminants, the balance would not require anywhere near the processing of other shippers.

The other exploration opportunities (W.A. iron ore, N.T.salt,Tas uranium, tin & whatever)could be sold or hived off.

This would be a great opportunity for BHP to stamp their larger than life footprint on another needed commodity that would make them the biggest producer in this field.

Off topic, I see yesterday Indian farmers have been using too much urea and the govt. wants to ween them off this dependence as it is leading to reduced productivity and degradation of available agricultural land.
    Would this mean an opportunity for phosphate based ferterlisers? I am asking the question because I dont know too much about this side of things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $37.30K 9.294M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7037099 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1677255 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.