TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Imagine for a moment there is a Company that uses vanadium that...

1. 956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Imagine for a moment there is a Company that uses vanadium that want wants to assure their Vanadium supply in a market controplled by China, Russia, and South Africa. (Think India, Japan, US I can think of a few companies in this area that could mount a T/O of TMT out of their petty cash tin)
    So today at the time of writing for less than $1 they could buy 3million TMT shares. with the max share price being .35c (those figures wipe the sellers)
    They then make a low ball T/O offer @ .35c . To buy a company that has completed all the hard work on EPA.
    Is ready to sign off on contracts for a processing plant.
    MY QUESTION IS WOULD THE BOARD AND LARGE SHAREHOLDERS (think RCF) accept the Takeover offer and recommend it to shareholders
    Put yourself in the Board's position what would you do. at 35c what about 40c or 50c. Then think how many AVL shares.
    I don't think the board would entertain such a takeover then why accept shares with a current value of 26c

I am all for one ore body, one mining company why can't the mining company be TMT and it contracts with AVL to manage their part of the mine,
    from completing EPA submissions to sending dirt down the road or processing it on site. The reason I suggest TMT is that it is shovel ready and should be contracting to buy bulldozers for delivery when the EPA (having completed stage 3) writes its report in accordance with stage 4. Ian no need to buy a gold shovel the minister will bring his own when invited to turn the first sod.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.