TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Why Not a Takeover. ????, page-3

1. 791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232

I think there has been a seismic shift in shareholder thinking on the back of the EPA news.

People who may have accepted 12:1 are now thinking again.
    People on the fence are leaning towards no
    People opposed feel vindicated.

It's been covered 100 times on here in the last 3 months TBH mate - it was a real concern that TMT alone couldn't get funding.

Now, with EPA and other approvals hopefully all done and dusted in 2024 Q1, shareholders are rethinking the value of TMT.

We know what TMT offers, and with that comes the critical ability to ask - so what does AVL bring?

For more and more people, the answer is "nothing"

I honestly didn't know that AVL didn't even own or lease the land they were planning to build a processing plant on.

That says it all.

Large numbers of shareholders have declared to the market or to TMT directly that they will vote NO.

Hopefully, very, very shortly, we can get the block confirmed on this ludicrous Takeover and get RCF to make their decision.

Which surely has to be - "We have decided to support TMT as a standalone venture and withdraw our support for a takeover by AVL"

I personally just cannot see, with the EPA news, and AVL's lack of any sort of business model, that RCF can make any other choice.

IMHO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.