RNE 10.0% 0.6¢ renu energy limited

GDY are struggling!!Plain and simple they are spending a lot of...

1. 283 Posts.
    GDY are struggling!!

Plain and simple they are spending a lot of money in the Solomons trying to prove up the resource there.

They have pretty much written down or sold off all of their assets and are running a company like a chook with no head.

I am astounded to see that they are not looking at the real world gains and proving that the system they built works! - or does it.

I cannot understand why you would build what they have in the middle of nowhere - and they knew that when they started drilling that there was nothing close, and say that it works, then shut it down and pretend that you were never there.

What a load of hogwash.

I think its time that they told us the truth.

I know for certain that the trial plant worked. I know for certain that the system began to thermosiphon without the need for the injection pump running.

SO my question is - has the $40 million dollar white elephant been a farce? Is this why the government has not been providing any more funding for this?

Seems like a mighty big waste to me - i wonder if the Government in the Solomons have anyone that frequents the Hot Copper website and reads this.

If they f**k it up over there, there will be nothing left. They will be gonesk1.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.993M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.1K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 425999 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7451883 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.