SYA 3.57% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

Why not focus on their graphite?

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I still do not understand why SYA does not focus more on their East Kimberly Graphite Project/Corkwood instead of a lithium project in Canada sold to them by a Canadian company...
    Chile has the biggest resources of cheap lithium, they are nowhere near full production, just waiting for all companies to focus on more expensive lithium projects and then dump their lithium on the market once the battery industry is at full scale in a few years and leave smaller lithium producers high and dry..
    SYA's Corkwood tenement is near the Hexagon Resources tenements and SYA has similar and higher TGC rates at shallow depths. If they would do further testing to determine flake size, which I suspect to be similar to Hexagon, then they are sitting on something really good.
    Companies like KNL and SYR have big tenements but at lower purity and all in high-risk Africa. If the battery and other graphite/graphene-dependent industries will grow as everyone say they will, surely they want a secure, steady supply of it.
    Just look at their very interesting announcement made by HXG today..

http://hexagonresources.com/wp-cont...Lithium-ion-Battery-Results-and-Placement.pdf

Could that be SYA one day?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $356.1K 12.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 9454443 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 364285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.