HGO 1.82% 5.4¢ hillgrove resources limited

Why not give back to shareholders now?, page-24

1. VYR
    4,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2920
    HI Symbol

My old mother told me that "can't " will get nothing done. I think that she would have had something pretty negative to say about "not sure"

Its all in the despatches.

From the managing directors report ( nothing about drilling underground targets)

 Increase exploration activity commencing with Kanappa drilling in Q3 2018

 Kanmantoo Deeps
     Conduct optimisation study
     Consider trade off to PHES

From the last quarterly
    1. Growth Opportunities – work on the growth opportunities continues, including:
      •  Kanappa & Mt Rhine – the IP electrical surveys were completed, with results indicating there are >1km long chargeability anomalies on both projects that are coincident with both the soil copper geochemical and magnetic anomalies.
      •  Kanappa – diamond drilling of the central portion of the zone is planned for mid-September; and
      •  Kanmantoo Underground project – during the quarter preliminary design work for the Kavanagh and Nugent zones was completed and permitting was achieved for the Nugent zone. A magneto- telluric (MT) survey is underway to map the down-dip continuation of the major structures.
    IT seems that Kanappa (50 kms from the plant) is the first project to be explored in detail. Maybe thats where the next stage of mining is planned.

We can look forward to learning more about Kanappa and The PHES as this year wears on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $113.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $58.2K 1.054M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 416375 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 100763 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.