HGO 2.78% 7.4¢ hillgrove resources limited

wow Xrated- thats a lot of questions ! Short answer is I have no...

1. 1,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    wow Xrated- thats a lot of questions !
    Short answer is I have no idea of the share price in 6 to 12 months time.
    If I knew it was definitely way north of current SP I'd be backing up my truck.  I might even have been tempted to load up more now - certainly there seems way less risk than 12 months ago, but everyone has their limits  !  For what its worth this stock owes me about 4.5 times current SP - but that is way better than how it was a couple of years back and before participating in the notes issue. I am a much happier holder since Steve has been in charge and this company has stopped behaving (spending) like they'd won the race when they were barely out of the gates ( I will admit not all issues were under their control).
    The market cap is governed by the SP - the SP is governed by mr. market who is waiting to see if the company will still be in the mining business a couple of years from now. This company ( and many others) have spent (invested?) many millions previously and there is never a guarantee that that money will return what the investment intended. Sometimes there is language in reports that differs from that used previously and sometimes there are  little gems that surface for a first time ( like amounts owed to certain large stakeholders/ contractors /current liabilities) that you may not have seen or factored in before.
    Happy to hold and hopeful for the future.   GLTA.   Foyt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.002(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $155.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $145.2K 2.005M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 912053 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 226563 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.