HGO 2.78% 7.4¢ hillgrove resources limited

Let me put out a slightly different perspective per the Rev ect...

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Let me put out a slightly different perspective per the Rev ect from this Hydro scheme.
    Remember the $900 Labour GFC payment we got here eventhough we didnt really have a GFC. We all felt good for a short time THEN we realised the extra debt that produced and int payments burden after.
    Hillgrove seems to like this hydro scheme but in the same breath want to distance themselves from it sighting that they are not an energy provider Hmm. My concern is that they will build it then sell it off which would be a huge windfall WHICH the SH's will demand to give them at AGM!.  See the comparison?. We will all get $100 or $50, then that amazing gift will be gone. Whats the problem? Well our main Rev is all but finished, 1 year left of ore to go through the crusher. The new 2 sites have to be tested and if they are not very good, that will be all we have left. However the hydro will take a few years and by that time we will know if the next sites are as good as the original pit.
    After the lesson of the US GFC where all the biggest companies with assets but no cash all were destroyed. Well we are about to have massive housing and business crash too. Wouldn't it be better to run this hydro for rev for a few years, and give almost nothing back to SH's, build up plenty of cash reserves (for emergencies, new exploration ect) that are coming (partly or wholely) THEN after we make plenty of cash, sell it later and get another large chunk of cash. This hydro may be NOT be a core part but we may have to treat it as such if things get bad. Pissing it all away in one big giveaway to SH's ,then its gone. ($900!!)
    YES i want a div to start again, but i prefer it to be from a sustainable source and this could be a real winner if we use it and not just sell if off ASAP.
    OMO of course and welcome other input as is the forum here..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.002(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $155.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $145.2K 2.005M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 912053 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 226563 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.