BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Seanl, you raise a most important point. The trial has two end...

1. 5,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Seanl, you raise a most important point. The trial has two end points. Safety and efficacy. If they achieve real viral load efficacy we may not have to wait a year. The trial can report a material positive event. My team of researchers are presently on task to find out what constitutes a positive material event. Is it one patient, is it consistent results across a Cohort? Does it have to be reported immediately or after the 24 week monitoring period?

West said we are in Cohort 4 and it an exciting time for shareholders. However, the company has not defined a positive material event which is unacceptable. My research assistants will find out very soon.

As you know by now I am not a troll, but seriously interested in getting the company to provide better communications. Someone also noted that shareholders missed the opportunity to ask questions at the conference call. Well, what wasn't communicated was that the call was a NASDAQ requirement and open to analysts and brokers only. ie. no shareholders questions allowed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.