K2P 0.00% 18.0¢ kore potash limited

whats this 33c every1 keeps throwing around? first off, how does...

1. 3,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1121
    whats this 33c every1 keeps throwing around? first off, how does that change anything??!! simply gives the directors more time to SAP our money and drain it away (and we become just like any other miner - a slow death from the powers that be who buy themselves a job and milk the company until its broke, then wipe their hands clean, walk away to a new project - usually a pheonix of the former shell that they sell off to their buddies and buy back for a dime). This doesnt solve the central problem of development money. it needs to come from somewhere and that is more paramount than flogging off our greatest asset for peanuts.

second, if some1 is willing to spend $200m, they weant it all, not a half baked cake. why go to the effort of build mining infrastructure just to service half a holding? why have a mine life of 20yrs when u can tripple that?

your logic is flawed and u must clearly be a short hold, id rather equity raise and bring on debt, then MINE MINE MINE. doesnt $1bn++ mkt cap appeal to any1 else?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2P (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.