EAR 0.00% 32.5¢ echo resources limited

@paddington bear is giving a little caution about unrealistic...

1. 11,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    @paddington bear is giving a little caution about unrealistic expectations there @justinadam Sometimes they don't help the average punter at all.

I spoke earlier about a theme that often gets lots of airtime on social sites, predator, opportunistic greedy, ain't taking it anymore...... that sort of sentiment if you will..

Those and similar views may well engender team fighting spirit, but in reality have no consequence at all to what happens. Give or take a little on what folks say is expected value, we surely can assume it will be as low as possible an offer to get it done. The advisors working on these deals do it as a day job, the walk to 90% compulsory is a well tread one, they will know down to a very accurate number what will likely get the job done. The structure of the deal interests me because they have options both being pure Goldies, lots of those T20 will be happy to hold NST stock if that is the way it has to go.

I have never had any truck with the disenchanted crowds that inevitably get established in these situations, rather look I at what suits my bank account, much as the Bear was saying.

I have my set stance, which saving any special circumstances is largely that I will sell to the best and last bid, then move on.

Cheers
    Phil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.