EAR 0.00% 32.5¢ echo resources limited

Why Now ?, page-4

1. 13,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1908
    "If drilling news is one of the factors driving the "why now" scenario , Directors may opt to recommend "take no action " until the drilling is completed over the next few months ---in effect giving us , the shareholders , the option to sell into any price spike on the details of the change of "corporate control"being released ....and that a revised and better offer might result in the next 6 months .

Imho ---NST won't be willing to let the EAR assets go" credit is cheap access to large easy refurb plant + DFS + Gold resource + very under explored esp at depth large prime Gold land holding... isn't!!

Exactly and here is the crux of the matter ... we come out of the suspension with a 38c+ etc offer from NST(or another party) that isn't backed by mgmt the SP will open over 30c or maybe
    higher offer even better ..

I'm guessing this is what's taking time Neg from the two parties .. the bidder will not want this offer to go to the open market without backing from the major holders and EAR Board and of course there own Board.

Personal I hope it does as i think we will get a higher price than if our Board rolls for 40c etc
    Last edited by Sharetrader78: 25/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.