SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

why now

1. 6,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2535
    Oraline 4 has been sold for how many years now. On every unit sold and on every website with specification about O4 there is warning that the device must be kept within a defined temp range for safe storage.

MPS have now raised it as an issue that needs to be fixed before there is any more movement forward in the JV. Remember this JV has been evolving for nearly three years. This leave us with either three options (well three that I can see)

1 MPS are fairly incompetent and short sighted in failing to take in consideration China's climate and O4 storage requirements.

2 MPS are being opportunistic and are taken advantage of SBN fragile liquidity and are pushing an almost blackmail line with insisting that SBN fix a problem which is in all fairness not there problem. China's climate is not SBN fault. CMC in Australia is happy with the product regardless of our climate. No one expects SBN to come up with a solution for storage in Port Hedland were the O4 is used by Boom Logistics. China's demand is quite bizarre.

3 Consider the above point of unreasonableness by the MPS - point three might be that they are looking for an out !!!!!!! play the dramatic music. Possiable explanation is that perhaps they do not want a 20 year contract with a company that is hanging on for dear life on the this JV. They might be happy for SBN to go belly up and purchase the IP after the event. (Wild speculation on my behalf but just a thought to rise some discussion.

One thing I know for sure the temp issues is not SBN's fault, shortsightedness or incompetence. Nearly every medical device has a safe storage temperature range.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.