SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

What is wrong with asking how pedantic the MPS will be. If you...

1. 6,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2535
    What is wrong with asking how pedantic the MPS will be. If you can not answer that then keep out of the debate.

statements like from Monhawks

"Why would the MPS be trying to avoid our product anyway"

are basic straw man arguments. I do not know why they would be either Mon because I never asked that. So why are you asking a question that I never asked. I will tell you why because you are not listening to the argument that I am posting. You are not reading my questions but reading into them your own.

And AJ this form you

"as i pointed out the MPS DONT NEED AN EXCUSE OUR JV IS WITH SIYI NOT THEM.
    and yes i am shouting because i am sick of repeating myself."
    If you stop shouting and start listen you would not sound like a broken record. Your above statement proves you are not listening. If you can not answer or discuss the question that's fine but please stop simply repeating your same lines and slamming down tautologies.

I am not asking any of you guys to keep repeating yourself. Most of you are simple not engaging the proposition I am raising becuae of your rock logic (is he for us or agianst). It is a question, a debate of degrees with shades of grey. If you can not come up with anything stay out.

One last time ... Will the MPS push harder for a more advantageous out come for them in light of SBN financially weakened position. It is not a difficult concept to grasp is it. Companies and governments reposition and manuover themselves all the time to get the upper hand. So please keep your rock logic and your black and white assumptions out and your petty veiled insults out too eg "everyone else realised the SIGNIFICANCE". Good on you AJ that was really brave of you, you must be taking over GSW role as chief head kicker. LOL.

If you do not want to discuss the idea then keep out and let the thread die I would be happy with that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.