SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Like I said if the subtly of the argument is too much for you...

1. 6,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2535
    Like I said if the subtly of the argument is too much for you don't respond. Again more rock logic spills out on to your pages.

"SBN/HGR has been in a financially weak position since they existed they have never made money'

As if to say their is no difference from having nearly 3M last year now down to what it is this year, now that is dumb.
    If you think SBN's position financially is exactly the same as it was last year ( financially weak) then yes you really are dumb and I disappointed that you are being so blind. Maybe you should remove your tag on the screen "Money in the bank" ... seems a strange logo to brag about if you believe they are financially weak. Truth is last year you thought the opposite. Remember how excited we all were with the successful CR last year. Things have changed AJ, why on earth do you think they have even gone so far as to cut discretionary spending, because their financial position has worsened. But you fail to acknowledge that sliding gradual change for no other reason other than not to give credit to my proposition. That is just being stubborn AJ

I am not failing in my argument AJ you are just been plain stubborn now which is very disappointing to see seems you are one of the best poster on this thread.

Again more rock logic - Leonid is one your side therefore you must be bad. God that last attempted insult is so narrow minded and bigoted that you have changed my mind on your status as the true gentlemen of this thread. The fact you have descended in to sarcasm tells me you have nothing to say in regards to the debate and plenty about trying to look good. When you were right the other day about Vincent Medical I gladly conceded to you and publicly stated that you your on the money. Seems you are incapable of removing yourself form an argument with the same grace. If you do not understand the subtlety of the point just say so. But to walk away muttering sarcasm and half baked insults, well I expected better form you. I wont make the same mistake next time.

PS your lasted tag

"China approval by June/July we win.

China rejection and no partner found we lose"

I think sums up beuatifully your style of logic, black or white.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.