SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

why now, page-3

1. 2,209 Posts.
    Harv,

i dont know how desperate you are for a discussion but this was discussed at length when the update come out.

Again believe me or not but i can assure you its to do with your first point.
    It has absolutely nothing to do with getting out god if they wanted to get out they dont need an excuse.
    People forget our JV is not with the MPS its with SIYI who will on sell it to the mps so the MPS dont need a get out clause they can just say we dont want it, its that simple.

Harvett if you do some invetsigating you will discover air conditioned buildings arent readily available in a large part of china unlike port headland so the MPS's request is not bizzare at all!!!
    They are just trying to get the product to a point to best suit there needs thats why we have made changes already.
    Remember my suggestion they vacuum packaging might be something to look at to solve it?
    Again harv beleive me or not its upto you.
    Im not having ago mate but i just cant see the reason for the post when this has been discussed to death.

Have a good one

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.