Diligent"Don't take us all for fools by pretending that you...

1. 6,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Diligent

"Don't take us all for fools by pretending that you don't have a deeply ingrained, anti-Western, anti-Israeli mindset. Your posts prove otherwise."

Why do you tie "the west" and Israel together as if they shared common values and goals?

As for me being "anti western" hahahahah. I may be cynical about the western elites/leadership having sold out to banksters/zionists/globalists/vested interests/whatever but they have nothing to do with the west other than feed on it.
    My question for you, given the above, is why do you think that any disparaging view of current western leadership is an attack on the west? You seem to read into my posts all sorts of things that aren't there. You seem to think that because I am not 100% behind any and every stupid military adventure by the corrupt western elite that I am somehow "anti western"?
    Remember, these kleptocrats/corruptocrats don't represent us, and our interests. They can't lie straight in bed but you somehow think that we should back them 100%, when what we should be doing is turfing out the lot of them and starting again, in what would then come to be known as the "Western Spring".

Looking forward to your views, but please don't put words into my mouth, and don't assume that because I am against "A" I am automatically in favour of "B".

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.