ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Thanks TaneNui. I think a few of the forecasters here don't like...

1. 6,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1892
    Thanks TaneNui. I think a few of the forecasters here don't like the fact that I have a memory.

Even with the recent SP spike, the SP is still roughly around where it finished 2012 at. While everyone gets prematurely excited about price movements, I'm still focused on three things - cash pile, revenue and the progress of deals.

The cash pile is falling (though there is likely to be a small boost with another government handout), revenue is still insiginificant, and there have been no company making deals.

The only positive is that as more time has passed, the progress of trials and negotiations for deals etc would also hopefully have come closer to achieving a positive outcome.

Meanwhile, trying to guess the timing of the announcement of deals or insitutional holders buying in based on an uptick in ADO's SP is a mugs game, given that to date, the CEO seems to have run a pretty tight ship in this regard. In the game of probability, if you keep saying "it's going to rain today" every day for 20 days, and it's sunny for 19 days straight, I wouldn't go on to say you're a great forecaster when it finally rains on the 21st day. I'm sure there will be a few in here that will have amnesia for the past three years though and gloat about their powers of prediction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $16.61K 757.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 375200 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 529685 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.