ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

why on earth does, page-67

1. 6,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1892
    "If you have a look back to the 24/4/2013 Sojourner had a ST SELL on ADO when the share price was 5.2 cents, not to sure what his agenda is but i could think of a few." - onshow

onshow, you read far too much into the "Sentiment" without regard for the history and context. Indeed, you seem to be trying to take things out of context by suggesting that I had held a bad position bad by incorrectly suggesting that I started my ST Sell sentiment at 5.2 cents.

I've had "ST Sell" sentiment on ADO as far back as February (try post #: 9084333), when the SP was around 6.5 - 6.8c, when you were gloating about buying and pushing the shareprice up given that you had incorrectly alleged that I was actually trying to buy in to ADO:

----
    15/02/13 09:39
    Post #: 9071755
    Price at time of posting: 6.5c

Lol Sojourner good luck trying to get back in with any decent sized holding now under 7 cents!

Its encouraging seeing the length one goes to, to down ramp a stock they actually are trying to accumulate in.

Lol funny stuff!

Just to make it a little bit harder Sojourner ill take out .065 for you when the market opnes!

----

I've been consistent and kept a "ST Sell" sentiment since. Meanwhile, you are building up a track record of getting overly excited at SP spikes (and buying into them) and misrepresenting the positions of others in here.

With regard to sentiment, you can't pick a price and cling to it like it can't change and then stick your head in the sand. My sentiment and valuation changes as more information comes to hand. Looking at someone's "sentiment" expressed at a single point in time, and then making assertions about it without regard for history and context is stupid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $10.13K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2061189 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 85039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.