IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

why only 40c, page-8

1. 156 Posts.

Interesting article.

I'll get back to you on this as its pretty clear that after 3 months of doing jack shit about investigating this, none of you are about to start now.

My excuse, is I only just found out.

Thanks for creating a pile of work for me when I was in relaxation, counting my future gains, mode.

What you are basically saying (my interpretation) is

A) We have two dud valuations on the table or

B) Sagey was bullshitting to the world what he reckons
    this was worth and we all believed him.

However, my execuse for not being able to immediately explain this value-out-of-his arse back of the envelope valuation (before he has even drilled it), is because I have only just found out.

What your excuse?

You have had this valuation range on the table since January and what have you been doing about drilling down to the bottom of your problem?

Does anybody on the CFE or IGC threads actually do any serious leg work when you identify an issue?

I assume you were going to wait until a shareholder meeting to voice your concerns? You may way as well not bother turning up, if thats your plan of attack.

No, I'll tell you what, I'll do the work for you, get some answers, while you just sit back and do what you have obviously done about this for the past 3 months.

Jack shit.

Clearly, if there is a shafting here and I'm sceptical (my intial reaction is he was talking out of his promotors arse with regards to the $70 ounce), and the shafting cannot be rectified, then obvious course of action is to moving into NKP where YOUR huge valuation theft is about to be transferred to.

$70 for a JORC (Reserve Category), close to the surface maybe, but I'm not sure about $70 an ounce for a Resouce JORC buried halfway down on your way to China.

I'll be into NKP like a rat up a drain pipe if its got anything like this value sitting under it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.