OLL 0.00% 1.7¢ openlearning limited

Why OpenLearning is worth our investment, page-210

1. 600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    Will try get thread back on track. OLL has traded significant vol over the past 4 weeks (last. 20 trading days) of ~35M shares @ an avg price of close to 32cents. There is 96M shares in open circulation so your looking at 36% of companies mkt cap turning over in a short time @ elevated prices. Technically this creates a higher $ avg price amongst holders which contributes to a higher level of support then previous (not always but definitely helps) Stock has had a decent pullback off recent highs, can likely expect some more support to come in soon around current levels. There has been no material news released since 13th of July so the run did have some speculation around it. MKt cap looking pretty attractive again.

I've noticed an increase in articles over the past few months regarding micro credentials. In the AFR special Report today the title is 'great hunger for quick credentials'. This is obviously positive for OLL as it as a company is in the process of building/expanding its business around the growing interest in short courses. Let's hope they have some market updates on how this is progressing soon or any contract wins in this segment.

About a month out from OLL presenting their 4th Quarterly results. After 3 consecutive revenue increases, I will be looking for them to continue this trend ($1M+ for current Q) Is what will be needed to keep share price momentum If news isn't dropped prior.

Hoping the OLL team are working hard behind closed doors to secure some material contacts and signing paying students/clients.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.