OLL 0.00% 1.4¢ openlearning limited

Why OpenLearning is worth our investment, page-255

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    I try to add value when I can. I honestly don't know how your helping anyone on here.

Raising funds is no issue if it for the right reasons. Whether you like it or not this current deal is great for the company, Transformational if they get a few of these away. You always want the raising price to be higher then the last raise and you don't want to be diluted too severely.

Holders have been saying from day one they've all wanted a large $ deal with one of the bigger establishments. Management go ahead and pull it off within the year and you think they are hopeless. Most here will say the contrary.

We aren't talking about a huge mkt cap, they are nimble and able to move with the trend. The higher this goes then obviously they will need to be on their game to continue meeting growth as with any company.

If you don't like the growth what revenue do you think the company needs to be earning to match its current mkt cap and what do you think it needs to earn to say hit $100M mkt cap? What do you think of the current deal pipeline?
    What would get you invested in the company? If nothing then simply don't contribute. No one is forcing you.

Try helping people is all I am saying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.922M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $104 7.448K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 102258 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 538612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.