OLL 6.67% 1.4¢ openlearning limited

Why OpenLearning is worth our investment, page-5

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hi, I am a researcher by trade and I have a degree in economics.
    I have found in my many hours of research about Openlearning, that Openlearning platform is Global and I know many of you know this.
    What you might not realise is that not only is OpenLearning connected to very high esteem schools in Malaysia and Australia, they are also doing deals with educational institutions in America, China, India and others. I have found hints of other countries also starting to look into the quality and total classroom experience that OpenLearning's platform brings to a realistic on-campus experience as much as an online learning company can possibly manage to create.
    OpenLearning is also getting into high school education as well from what I have found and none of us know the real numbers yet, or the projected income boost this brings for this company. I think this company is a quality company with the best all round online learning platform available and its only a matter of time before it's realised. The future growth potential is very real and this kind of company deserves our support in the interests of the quality of our kids education.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $5.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $1.4K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 450000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 73943 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.