SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

Course they got them back. Easy, form about eight different...

1. 1,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    Course they got them back.

Easy, form about eight different companies and get each company to buy one parcel each. Therefore avoid all the announcements if it was one company. Also this leaves Solamind free to pursue ANZ for stealing their shares.

Who they got the loans from we dont need to know unless it was Solagran which i doubt as this would be a bit unethical.

Now solagran have retained the boffins and we have to vote on some incentive scheme so they dont walk(as if). I reckon the incentive scheme(future dollars) will be collateral for the new lenders.

If they(solamind) get 60-70 cents in the dollar they are in front like PJ said. Colletively they are but individually it will be different.However this side of things is a big if and could take ages to sort out. But this(future dollars) no doubt will be Solagrans pay back from Solamind for voting YES to some incentive scheme.

Well all i can say is we better be "SUPPLY CONSTRAINED" very shortly and told all about it very shortly or Dr Victoria and her team can take a walk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.