OSL 0.00% 1.2¢ oncosil medical ltd

Why OSL is a Multi-Bagger, page-32

1. 2,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    TT

Those 3 milestones were the ones mentioned at the AGM & in the annual report I believe.

The chances of any of those milestones being achieved in my opinion are remote at best.

(1) Take the FDA approval for bile duct. I would have thought the Company would have to run new trials for this to be approved? In any event it’s been a very long time that this has been discussed and very little progress to date that I have been able to read or find. Happy to be corrected but that’s how I see it.

(2) Australian reimbursement? No chance in my opinion. Not without FDA approval for pancreatic cancer. And that can’t happen without a huge fully funded trial. Not possible with only 6 months funding left.

(3) GBA approval? Maybe. But again it’s been delayed several times and I believe it was initially discussed over 2 years ago? Again, more than happy to be corrected but the only update we read is more hospitals that can negotiate funding with the company. This doesn’t sound like National reimbursement to me?

(4) Injectables? First patient dosed late last year. Haven’t heard anything since.

(5) Deal? Again what deal? It’s been a year since that was touted to what end I ask?

And yes, I can already hear Ozzie going into battle mode and about to start the record player again!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $32.61K 2.718M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3184549 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2495137 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.