GWR 4.60% 8.3¢ gwr group limited

why oust wedlock

1. 12 Posts.
    Not everything that can be said about this takeover, has been said.

This is an intriguing story, and I'm sure there would be much more information out there, but you will have to speak to Messes Rudd, Doutch, Wilson and Robertson for the in depth info. About 12 months ago a secret meeting was set for GWR and FAS to merge, it was all to happen around February of this year. This was organized by John Doutch and Allan Rudd. I believe these two have betrayed all GWR shareholders by trying to dilute GWR. Apparently many unsigned letters were distributed among individuals and directors of GWR and FAS complaining how the company's were being manipulated. A private investigator was employed and scores of people became suspects by Doutch, Rudd, Wilson and Robertson, and they in turn became suspects themselves to these mystery letters. It’s said that a lot of precious time and resources that could have otherwise gone towards the merger instead went into finding the person or persons responsible for these damning letters. Before all this, John Doutch was telling many people that a merger was happening at a 2 for 1 script offer, as FAS share price fell the offer talked about was 3 for 1 plus 40c to 50c, then when the offer was announced to the public it was 5 for 1, and now because of poor response and the continual drop in FAS share price the offer has been further diluted to 7 for 1, to entice outsiders to join their group at the expense of disgruntled FAS S/H. Don’t forget that FAS ran on the back of GWR. I believe many of you who read this post will know Mr. Doutch and therefore will know firsthand what he has said directly or indirectly. According to Doutch, Rudd, Wilson, Robertson and their so called staunched disciples, this takeover was a done deal, hence the catch phrase "all over red rover" To all of you who fell for their smooth talking I feel for, for those who could see through their quagmire of self interest and deception, I'm happy for.

As I have stated I have no other interest than to warn innocent shareholders. You have a choice, you don't have to go down with a sinking ship. Many of you have already chosen which side of the fence you will stand and that's fine, but remember there are only two sides, accept or reject this takeover. The hardest thing to do amongst all this is to stay logical and not personal. You are not asked to take sides with people, you just need to make a decision on what's best for your investment. And I can understand people like Rudd and Doutch who have a truck load of FAS script who would love to convert it for GWR script, but not all of us have such copious amounts of FAS. And is it right to dilute someone's asset for the sake of self interest, or anyone's interest for that matter?

As I have said this will make headlines and it is far from over, let's see if they realize how many cans of worms they have opened.

Questions to ask:

1) Why would Allan Rudd, Michael Wilson and Con Markopoulos want to expel Geoff Wedlock, who would leave the likes of Rudd, Wilson and Markopoulos groveling in sewer when compared to Mr. Wedlock's knowledge in iron ore? He would be the best asset GWR has, it's like saying let's throw away 100 million tons of 68% fe. He only took the place of retired chairperson, Dr John Daniels. This shows me that Rudd, Wilson, Markopoulos, Doutch and Robertson have no interest in expanding GWR, until they have control. And if they could get control, GWR would be milked, like I believe it has been by Doutch, by the drilling contract he is involved in at the mine site, the 3 million options issued to himself along with the large amounts that has been issued to his family and friends, and commission payments to himself, GWR has been raped. But GWR is going to be so strong, that someone of this nature could do all this and yet the share price would still remain solid.

2) If Mr. Doutch has been saying to some people that GWR might not be as good as we first thought, why are they going after it like possessed men? This answer is easy, GWR is going to be bigger and better than they ever imagined, and you as GWR shareholders will find this out shortly. Mr. Doutch and crew don’t want people to find this out until they are on board and behind the wheel of the Fairstar Fun Ship.

3) Why did the takeover group reject the capital raising, wouldn't it be good for GWR to be cashed up? This has been the crucial point in stopping the takeover. All along the takeover group have been throwing out red herrings by saying the capital raising was too discounted, Mr. Doutch organized cap raisings at bigger discounts. Saying that there are too many directors, up until a few months ago they had Mr. Patrick Gallagher as a Director of the Company, but there was no contention about this.

This is my opinion of the matter:

Mr. Doutch has been running GWR as if it's his own, he has been running around saying, I made this company, I put it all together, I made the share holders rich, I put the people in GWR, I pegged the leases, I put all the money up, I got it off the ground, and the I's keep coming.

The fact is that a lot of people helped in getting GWR off the ground, and Mr. Doutch being a control freak, took the reins. And its only recently that the reins have been taken from him, causing him great distress. The truth is that all those involved in GWR just got lucky, the company was floated for its gold and uranium. Providence had it that the leases were covered with high grade hematite, and the market for fe started going through the roof. It’s said that any potential GWR buyer or investor had to first go through Mr. Doutch for his approval. I believe Mr. Doutch has stunted GWR with self interest and control. It's also said that Allan Rudd has been put in as a Director of GWR to look after Mr. Doutch and keep him informed. You will notice too that the people closest to Mr. Doutch, right down to the office girl, have been rewarded with shares and options.

This is only my opinion, but then again try and prove me wrong and you will see a shat load of worms come out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.004(4.60%)
Mkt cap ! $26.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.3¢ $5.194K 61.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 174590 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.