GWR 4.60% 8.3¢ gwr group limited

why oust wedlock, page-14

1. 217 Posts.
    Inco, we get called up before the court to give evidence of what we know, or maybe to find out if we are lying or telling the truth. It's like how you lied about your $2 options, and so what, it's only HotCopper. But if you were in a Court of Law and swore an oath that you had those $2 options, then it's a different matter. You must admit inco, when someone lies to you, it makes it hard to believe them anymore.

It's like this post you made on the 26/11/07: "I can assure you I'm not a major player, nor do I work for either of the companies involved in this take over bid.I do however have friends that do." Here you say, you have friends that work for the companies involved.

And this one on the same post: "I for one will put my faith in the directors of the companies to follow human nature and look after their own best interests." You are putting your faith in one director of one company. You also mention in this post that JD and AR are very wealthy players, well I haven't heard of AR being a wealthy player, so you obviously know more than you let on. You could be an interesting character to have on the stand.

Remember this one 26/11/07: "Doom, GWR has said reject the current bid, because they know there is a better offer to come. Will they still be saying the same thing at 6 to 1 or 10 to 1?" The answer to this one inco is "YES". I spoke to Gary Hutchinson and he didn't know of a better offer coming.

Going through your posts inco, and talking to people I know, I am convinced you are Michael Reginald Wilson and not just a little old man from Rockingham with a 9 to 5 job in an agricultural industry.

Why? Mostly because of this post on the 26/11/07:

" The second reason I support the take over is quite simple... the Directors of both companies have obviously put a lot of time and effort and expense into this venture, it's not some half baked off the cuff decision that was made over a cup of coffee.
    If they believe that a merger is in the best interests of their own pockets, those that ride on their coat tails look to making a tidy profit too., Remember that JD, AR and co are very wealthy players with a lot more to lose than the rest of us. If they have undertaken this take over, I'm sure they have crunched their numbers before hand and are quite assured of the outcome. They'd be mad if they they weren't.

Also with the rumours of a classic merger as well, there is obviously a bigger picture that the rest of us aren't looking at. I for one will put my faith in the directors of the companies to follow human nature and look after their own best interests. And follow suit.

Perhaps the knockers of the take over should listen to Wally a bit more, my sources tell me that he seems to have a pretty clear view of just what the big picture is, and without spilling his guts, he's been good enough to give out a few hints and point people in the right direction” ENDS.

In the first paragraph you are saying that both directors of GWR and FAS are happy with the deal. I don't think many people if any would have known about Garry Hutchinson going along with it. It must have been in the days when you Gary and jd where all mates and it was planned to go through. I don't know what happened between you and jd to have a rift with Gary, but I presume it had something to do with the takeover. Up until the Rodeo you all seemed to be mates.

I now believe you do have those $2 options you said you had, which I think only the directors and jd received. But because some pressure coming on, about you being Mike Wilson, you started denying it. It's a known fact that Michael Wilson posted on HotCopper under Skirmjoy, so for a Director of a Public Company to post then, he is most probably posting now.

Lets face it inco, for you to post like you do, when you say it doesn't really bother you which way all this goes, you have to be either wally, ruddy, kevy or willo, and I pick willo. With the doomsters we all have a passion to stop the takeover because of the simple fact it will dilute our holding.

To testify in Court you don't have to have insider information. For example I could testify that I know people who say Michael Reginald Wilson has posted on HotCopper under Skirmjoy, now I don't have to know that, but I can name the people who do. Although I do think I have insider information, information that was loosely thrown around by wally, ruddy, willo and kevy, but I think everyone has it. As for being a director, I'm just a little old man from Rockingham with a 9 to 5 job in an agricultural industry.

You are right, everything will come out in the wash in time, and this wash is going to make a lot of dirty water. And to be honest with you inco, I look forward to that day when ASIC and the Federal Police step in, and I think the Courts will have a field day with you. inco, you just have to talk to many people around town to see there is a lot of damming evidence out there.

cheers

imo,dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.004(4.60%)
Mkt cap ! $26.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.3¢ $5.194K 61.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 174590 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.