CAI 9.52% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Why overall gold mining sector down?, page-3

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Within the last twelve months interest rates have gone from nothing to where they are now. This effects firstly the amount of interest we pay on our debt that’s this big one, it also puts the cost up on everything, fuel, maintenance, flights for personnel to site, transportation, explosives, wages , catering on site etc etc etc. Now when interest rates drop , and they will, all costs drop usually as a result of ancillary companies like Macmahons, the airlines, the caterers, the maintenance folks all competing to keep their cash flow coming. Then we get perfect storm . Gold Price up costs down that leaves us in a position where our debt can be paid off in no time . Investors see that and then it’s hold onto your hats I think it will go to the moon. Do the calculations for yourself over a year. Factor a 3% drop in outgoing costs and interest on our debt and a 100 usd rise in the price of gold for a 60,000 ounce producer. We are not that far away we have to hang in there. I’m still looking at 13 cents for another buy in I’ve seen 14 but not my target . Of course as usual in my humble opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $93.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $265.3K 2.456M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11766 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 336976 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.