CAI 0.00% 13.0¢ calidus resources limited

I think it has to do with the way our culture has shifted. Most...

1. 7,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2028
    I think it has to do with the way our culture has shifted.

Most of the people I know who dabble in crypto are fully aware it's dubious. The lure of getting in and out with fast money is too much for them to ignore.
    The last 15 years (since the GFC) it has been fast (free) money (for those closest to the banks).... SPACS, Cathy Wood, Tesla and now AI... better than working hard to build something.

We are living in a World (in the rich countries) of escapism. Mobile phones... how many people do you see who play video games on their phones as soon as they sit down somewhere? Apple and Meta are hoping to create their next business models around virtual reality. Anything but start a pleasant conversation with the person sitting next to you.

A reliable steady income is not what attracts people when they see stories about starting in a garage and end up owning Microsoft with, it seems, just writing a smart bit of code.

A handful of billionaires is enough for people to fritter their time imagining they could do it too.

I happened to watch this autobiographical video by Paris Hilton.... she lives a public life of fantasy and has millions of people looking up to her ... because... she makes it look as if the fantasy can be made real. The truth of her life is very different, as she candidly reveals. But even today, she keeps up the pretense and the fans keep coming and the money keeps pouring into her bank account.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $105.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $22.07K 173.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 964088 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 1056190 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ 160508
Last updated 15.46pm 27/05/2024 ?
CAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.