ASX 1.00% $59.48 asx limited

why overdue correction is being delayed. , page-15

1. 3,445 Posts.
    The bell rang some time ago but the The Plunge Protection Team keep propping up the US market.

Check out the suss monthly SP500 candle tails !

Do not understimate the PPT.

I already have and they threw all my trendlines and calcs out the window.
    Leo

Some one has to say this - when we make grave mistakes it's human nature to want to blame somone else. You have called the market direction terribly for years. Now it's the PPT that have thrown your immaculate trendlines and calcs out the window? It's all their fault while you Dub and Sandune bleat about 1987 and post every single negative article you can find?

Meanwhile 99% of other investor can't believe how fortunate they are to benefit from the huge growth of China and India and the resulting commodities boom.

Lets look at the great "enemy" the Plunge Protection Team. Well we all now what a team is and that there job it to protect against something...what is it....a PLUNGE. Its not Gordon Gecko saying theres no plunge in sight lets send the DOW on a massive run. It's job is to ensure liquidity in times when a massive drop threatens the system. That's it.

Now lets start calling things as they really are...

I mainly do FX now as my TA works on it extremely well.
    I wonder why ?
    Duh.

Looks like the manipulated US market will continue into blue sky until a trigger like a terrist attack or China bubble crash...

The March 2003 bear market rally is ending and the Shanghai Composite will crash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$59.48
Change
0.590(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.53B
Open High Low Value Volume
$58.30 $59.48 $58.17 $27.42M 463.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3258 $59.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$59.49 818 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.