PAB 16.7% 0.7¢ patrys limited

why pab's price is forcibly....

1. 57 Posts.
    ...Kept and pushed down?
    .... And for how long?

Well...Here is a Very Plausible (to my humble opinion at least) Hypothesis...
    A): You have it all wrong.
    The PAB price is DELIBERATELY being Kept (pushed) Below 5 cents for a Very Simple Reason...(Exactly the Opposite Most Shareholders and Posters here believe)...
    The Management of PAB (Not acting in our mere shareholders Interests all the time.....In this case they Do Not need us Anymore...), had Already Organised BEFORE the announcement of the Capital Raising who would get the so called R/I "Short fall"....

They Know A Lot more than You and I are led to believe regarding Patrys's Progress in several fields...So DO the Future Shortfall Takers, as well as a couple of Major, VERY MAJOR US Based Mega Pharmas...
    Then? Why all these "Unexplainable" Share Price Movements?
    Simple: Very simple...
    The PAB Share Price is Being suppressed down ONLY BECAUSE THEY MUST SOMEHOW JUSTIFY WHY THEY WILL MAKE THE PLACEMENT AT 5 Cents AND NOT HIGHER, MUCH HIGHER, As Any DECENT, ETHICAL Management Would have Done, By Releasing ALL THE KNOWN (To Them-Inner Circle) Information!!
    Let me make it even more simple...

The Shortfall Taker(s) IS (more than likely) WELL KNOWN to the PAB Management.
    They have Already Agreed, long before the arrangement of the very strange and peculiar R/I announcement,to Place all the C/R Left Over shares to their "mates", or "Friends" or Closely linked Financial Interests...
    Now, herein lies the "mysterious" explanation of the sub 5 cents PAB Price...
    If the PAB management were to release all the available Information, in a professional manner, Patry's Price today would be conservatively around 15 cents...
    Here is one of the Examples PAB could (as it SHOULD) increase Shareholders value....
    Ask Onyx to Release A Similar Announcement re: The Trial agreement with PAB...It's a COMMON PRACTICE For Both Companies to Simultaneously Announce to the ASX (or their Relative Stock Exchanges-Nasdaq in Onyx's Case)a Trial Agreement...
    Nearly 2 Months after PAB's Announcement And.... Price, YES Manipulation, (upwardly moving for as long as it suited the interests of their Closely Linked Holders...) and we STILL Have NOT heard am official Word from ONYX...
    Highly Positioned PAB Management Official, Asked (before Christmas) why is Onyx not making a similar to PAB's Announcement, (Re: Trial Agreement) , gave this rather infantile answer: Well, AMGEN (Onyx's Parent Company) is an $85 billion Company.... They Can't just Do what we want them to do!!!!.....
    This is just one of many announcements PAB, rather conveniently chose not to make public, for very obvious reasons.....UNTIL....AND WHILE.... The ShortFall Placement Is made at 5 cents!!!
    Just imagine... If PAB's Price Was Allowed (with a Little Help of a REAL PAB and Onyx Announcement, +++ Few More)to go and find its "Natural Habitat", say , around 15 cents, and the Shortfall to "Certain Interests" were to be made at 5 cents, what would happen... A Real Shareholder Revolution! (Especially, after the Deliberate Fiasco of a C/R...)
    How Did they dare Place the Shares at 5 cents (and to WHOM????), when the Share Price is at 15 cents???

Sooo.......... The Price is Being Suppressed By All Means (here one can write a whole Book..) to around the R/I Price of 5 Cents, OR EVEN LOWER, until the Placement is Made to the Long Ago agreed "Interests"...
    Thus, Instead of Villain(s) the Shortfall acceptors will be Heralded and applauded as White Nights and Heroes by the Majority of PAB's Shareholders....

This Shortfall Placement WILL BE ANNOUNCED Very Shortly, before The Very Positive and Important News will follow...

B).ONLY after that, (and while the PAB price would have Languished, artificially suppressed...for a while), we WILL SEE A STEADY AND UPWARDLY MOVING -FOR THE WHOLE OF 2014 and Beyond, (unless a T/O is Anounced Mid Year...)....

The Above Theory, simple as it is, explains, imho the Present Unbelievably Low PAB Share price....
    Methinks, we will See an announcement of the Shortfall Placement within a week or so.....That WILL USHER the New Era of PAB's Stratospheric Trajectory....!!!

Cheers:)))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $490 70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 5911085 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1726399 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.