PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

why pdy is not trading, page-39

1. 8,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    "chinese probably offered $3m for ip take it or leave it and that was it....."

Very likely. Mitsubishi tried to get the Chinese involved and they were not interested.

Nobody will invest billions if a penny dreadful is involved, will never happen.

Anybody developing this project will do it under their terms, i.e own it 100% outright first then bring in their partners.

This project won't get developed unless there are customers. Large corporations can sit on projects such as these until times are better. Would mean iron ore price at US$150+++ and another mining boom so money is easily available so that all these juniors can actually find partners to develop their mine.

Too early now and best bet for PDY is to sell their IP then either sit on their magnetite project or sell it as well and become a shell and acquire a new project.

I foresee a year of trading around the 0.1 to 0.2 cent level. Imo, PDY will become a shell. How can they raise money to pay their salaries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.