SP8 0.00% 0.6¢ streamplay studio limited

why people are interested on EM1 if not holding shares, page-22

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69

I'm truly fascinated by this company and how it is allowed to operate and get away with what it does.
    Hotcopper's quoting system is hot garbage, but I wanted to reply to this. The only thing ASX has to do is ensure that listed companies comply with listing rules. If a company does not comply, contravenes the corporations act, or breaches operating rules, then ASX refers that listed entity to ASIC, who takes it from there.

The previous suspension of this stock (from way back when I was a holder) seemed to be on the basis that the entity misled investors with the language in their announcements, making it seem like people were "pre subscribing", when in reality they just added their email to a notification list.

Curiously, EM1 has continued to do this (using fluffy and distracting statements without directly addressing the root issue(s)) ever since, but has since changed tact and focused on everything tangentially related to their core proposed product. They've not launched any AAA game streaming, they're an "ISV partner" and not "partnered with" Microsoft, and their next big deal is emulators that run copyrighted software that they do not have the license to distribute.

They seem to have struck the perfect balance between toeing the line and overloading mom-and-pop investors with irrelevant information (see: bragging about total subscribers when that isn't a clear indication of ARR or retention rate).

Similar to you, I mostly read this subforum for educational and entertainment purposes. How far can this go before the proverbial manure hits the proverbial ventilation device?

Further reading:
    asx compliance enforcement
    mou between asx and asic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.903M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $18.15K 3.009M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2313931 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 443688 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.