ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Why PIO is the best explorer on the asx

1. 4,601 Posts.
    I have been doing a bit of reading on the web, every "financial Charlatan" I mean adviser, or guess "O" meter has a hold over certain groups of investors. You have the gold bugs, read todays news and you see the hmmm experts telling all who will listen that gold is going to $1900 USD. Give me a break, it going down in USD but a beautiful and profitable $1700 AUD currently.
    Saracen is one of the larger mid tier companies that openly state they are looking at acquisitions, no debt and currently making $650 an oz pure profit after costs. Newmont have moved into our adjoining tenement around ACRA, this really should be putting PIO on the investment radar as it only happened after the initial and then follow up drilling around Kalpini Sth. Saracen is just up the road, we are surrounded by gold companies looking to buy .

Next Nickel, we have tons of high grade ore just waiting to be mined at Blair / golden ridge. We have Fairwater coming up for September drilling on a stack of new information that supports an ultramafic intrusion sill deposit. Think Nova Bollinger on this one.

We have Lead, Zinc, Cobalt at various other tenements. Nickel is down but that can change, Gold is up in AUD but that can change, Lithium is going gangbusters but in the future that could change.

Just look at what we have in the Lithium stable, we have new tenements x 2 at Greenbushes, companies around Greenbushes have $200,000,000 market caps and they are only on the Lithium. We have the Spodumene deposits in Canada coming up for step to drilling, as the spod is found up the road , down the road East West North and South it is a bit of a forgone conclusion that we will prove up more spod lith. Plus other Lithium tenements that the names escape me.

So if Gold is hot to trot we will run on ACRA, yes more drilling going on.
    So if Lithium is hot, we will run on Lithium, drilling and sampling taking place in AU and Canada.
    If Nickel hears up then we are ready to roll,
    If Cobalt goes crazy, yes we have that as well

So should any sector falls over , do you want to be in a pure commodity play or something with good diversity?

You tell me. Currently we are nearly 70% down on our yearly (crazy) high.

Also we are tracking down the pink stuff at the dome, anything could happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.