PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Excellent Q and A there guys.The biggest risk to PLV right now...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Excellent Q and A there guys.

The biggest risk to PLV right now has nothing to do with the project economics.

If IO outlook is bearish, and despite the upbeat reports I think its inevitable it will settle, particularly with overseas IO projects on the horizon.

PLV I think have done an about face. Thats why 'partly' the PFS was delayed. Perhaps they know there is a window of opportunity and they are looking at the best and most economical way to fast track production?

The MD's comments in the article today about a shiploader costing around 80 million reiterated the opportunity here to get production underway quickly and wayyyyyyyyy under the cost of port facilities around $1 billion.

As I said earlier, I get the impression this is going to get competitive if strong interest is there and negotiations are opened up to other parties outside of the JTC.

Well folks, trading PLV now resumes in May and we are 85 cents with PFS sceduled for May.

Theres a lag in the market here....its too cheap based on upcoming negotiations in 'weeks'....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.