MTH 0.00% 19.0¢ mithril resources limited

Why PM prices will go higher., page-152

1. 9,771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3479
    @blackdog

not to me. i want upside - ivr is way ott pricewise - $1.90 ev/ silver oz atm. wont be surprised if ivr comes back into the 7s.

ivr wants a macro shunt in PM bid to save it from some drill vs resource reconcilliation disappointment imo. pretty sure johnny retail was bidding up infill that was already largely in the existing JORC.

but we'll see.

but mth is imo better as a buy proposition at relative sps - though not quite apples vs apples given mth's lack of resource and lack of proof of good grade/interval continuity to now

but you simply cant get this kind of tenor in australia over these kind of extents - or nearly anywhere. that fills a lot of confidence gaps when tide is rising

which is why i like buying it now

put out that 6.8m into a bull and the sp would have doubled and held.

am still looking to see the thesis be proven.

but just look at vizsla resources in canada to see how it can go - and that one;s still a fair way before proving an undisputably commercial proposition

when these kind of grades are on offer tenure rights themselves can become worth hundreds of mill mkt cap if things get bull enough

its a different measuring stick vs most of our PM projects barring some of the best goldies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46710 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 21215 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.