POS 0.00% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

And now, I will share with you guys the best joke I have seen in...

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389

And now, I will share with you guys the best joke I have seen in a long while ........... yesterday's out of this world announcement by POS was rated as a 10% positive or only a paltry $28M.......... HA HA HA !!!! Is that funny or what ????? Only $28M folks. No Mr Market, not $28M......... This confirms that POS has enough ultra mega high grades to start production. In my books, this should start a run to 40c by the end of next year. IMO, Mr Market recognises this. The instos and the rich will use all the means at their disposal to keep a lid on the sp. To the retail investor, it will look that POS is not worth the effort. But then, why do the big guys use so much resources to control the price. There is only so much control possible. Soon, the sp will explode and we will not look back.

WSA is valued currently at $1.1B. Remember, this was IGO's first offer and it will be foolish to believe that that's it, WSA will accept $3.36 per share. Of course not. I predict that IGO (and others) will have to come with much higher bids. Noront, a non-producer which will require another metal revolution boom to get infrastructure to its deserted land is showing us this. WSA can produce 15 ktpa. POS, once 100% up and running can produce $50 ktpa. Yet, currently, WSA is priced 4 times more than POS. It should be the other way round. POS, with its production potential should be 4 times more. So, this get POS to a MC of $4.4B.

So, you see Mr Market, this little retail investor is but a tiny fish in the ocean. But he ain't getting caught in your net. Good day to you Mr Market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $14.99K 2.997M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
89 67433887 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4861264 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.