EGR 3.13% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

Why recent SP sharp fall, page-13

1. 7,432 Posts.
    I got a bit of a different rumour/slant on the Medibank float,pavbar that as a market watcher yourself may 'enjoy' on the Market Mechanics.
    It's that the sell off of resource speccies was fuelled by cashing up to participate in the MediBank Float. Particularly DIY Super Funds 'reallocated' their holdings for this purpose.

Now sure you've read on HC about the DIY Super ers. They have quite considerable funds tied up in the Market and often seem very overweight in speccie "tips", day trading "darlings"
    and any and all latest hot thing commodity like graphite.
    but when the Medibank Float got proposed they started liquidating their speccies in anticipation of the actual sure thing that a Gov't Enterprise Float would deliver.

Ohh remember the Commonwealth Bank? you get dividends each year now equal to what you bought the share for!!
    Telstra Telstra 0ne that is/ Brilliant!! [don't mention two]

Now I didn't read about the MediBank Float, but the point is that it seems what? retail investors have sent in cheques for what? $8Billion$$$ to over subcribe to $5 billion retail Float?
    Haven't seen the Total Cheques figure but it could be over subscribed double the actual value allocated.
    Now yes this could be from cash position proportion in a Portfolio BUT it could also be reallocation of the Share portion and the refund of over subscription would then most likely be returned to the Share Market.
    If it came from Graphiters then the possibility is for it to come back in to market on refund 4th December.

BTW quizzed mitta 3 on the Short List and he [a shorter 'heart'] says he has no info on the List because he just does not believe it has accuracy.
    ie I take that to mean it [the list] is pretty irrelevant in short tracking.
    gotta go
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.003(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $9.923K 99.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 299999 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 23736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.