BCI 0.00% 25.0¢ bci minerals limited

why regent will buy bc iron

1. 1,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Ok before we start this little write up nothing is for certain but i believe Regent will buy bc iron for these reasons

1,they possibly already own 40% of bc iron and they possibly have the support of management and heng hou industries to obtain there shares.They could easily pre-sell more iron ore to heng hou to get their shares for nothing. That would give them in theory around 53 percent.

Then i would suggest they would buy on market as much as they possibly can. i think chakay said they are allowed a 3% creep.

2 bc iron by april should have around 60 million in the bank and 100 million by june , Very comforting to know if you are borrowing the money to buy . Then as mike said over 100 million dollars has been offered to the company. With Heng hous deep pockets and the millions rolling in for bc iron there is plenty of money not forgetting dattels has approx 150 million in cash sitting in regent and polo resources to buy bc iron.

3 So we all know regent want to buy bc iron they tried a year ago its just a question of price and funds. i believe regent believed they could steal the company for nothing and if they had not been so greedy they might have been able to buy it around 4.20. Today consolidated will be looking at around 5.50 it is possible they already have an agreement.

4 bc iron unfortunately have not taken up the option to grab 100 million finance and again unfortunatley have decided to take there time releasing drill results of any significance .It is rare for a company to spend 6 million on drilling over the past year and not release any results good or bad. Again unfortunately bc iron have not brought any tenements and tried to give extra value to the company to avoid a takeover. I would have preferred bc iron to have tried to give more value to the company by doing some of the things mentioned.I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY HAVE NOT DONE ANY OF THE ABOVE , HMMMMMMM i need to think about that one

5 we all know consolidated want to sell they kicked there mining people off the board and put in a mergers and acquisitions lawyer . Is this because they ahve an agreement or were consolidated worried that they could be pushed out by mike merging the company with another iron ore miner that regent have brought a big stake in , also regent have spent a lot of time last year building some great tenements in africa. Incidently Mike was working with wgo looking at africa for bc iron to obtain some good future tenements. Regent had more luck then bc iron. Maybe bci should find out who regent have working for them in africa and give him a job.mike left the wgo board apparently for conflict of interest. So i would assume something for bc iron should crop up soon in africa. Its not fair west african minerals (regent have all the luck)

6 but the main reason we all know is bc iron is really cheap at these prices soon the cat will be out of the bag and as soon as the fund mangers see the money coming in the stock will rocket. Regent know they only have until june to buy bc iron bc iron is going to be making over 150 million a year it has very capable management who have a very close friendship with bc ironDo not sell if you can hold on and i believe soon something will happen.

In all honesty i hope it does not as i can see it trading over 12 dollars in 2 years. The disparity between ago mk 3 billion and bc iron 270 million very similar companies does not make sense.

Just one last word 'it does not matter how much money you have just as long as you can go to sleep at night and know you have never cheated anybody', My dad used to say that to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $721.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 25.0¢ $50.05K 200.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 28921 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 63099 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.