Why renewables can't save the planet., page-12

1. 9,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    So we have attenborough who says only the rich can fly due to his suggestion such transport should b taxed more.He also says the great barrier reef is being destroyed by climate change.

But then you have Dr peter ridd marine scientist at james cook university who has studied the reef for many years saying the great barrier reef is healthy with no climate change effects including farm run off.
    Of course james cook university sacked him as you would expect,but he won his legal claim of $1.2m but again as you would expect james cook is appealing the decision.

I also want a royal commission on the bush fires,but I can guess the out come.I also hope as predicted we get the rain fall over the bush fires shortly.

ps victoria had a serious drought (during the bracks years as a time frame).I remember a greeny on tv who had just purchased a hills sprinkler for the greeny museum saying such devices will become obsolete.I wonder if the greeny musuem still has it on show,because if you want to see a variety of sprinklers 'currently' for sale go to bunnings.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.