RNT 5.00% 2.1¢ rent.com.au limited

Its all about the new tech and listening to the customer,Novatti...

1. 755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Its all about the new tech and listening to the customer,

Novatti has just submitted a patient for crypto currency payments (imagine paying rent with crypto)
    Rent.com.au could sell data points
    Rent being paid on time every time can result in a better credit score

Surveyed
    40% of renters would like to pay extra and build a buffer
    56% of renters want the choice of timing when they pay rather than when they have to
    58% of renters want their good payment history to be recognized and rewarded
    60% of renters want a payment confirmation or receipt so they know their rent has been received
    60% of renters found it difficult to come up with a bond on their new rental property
    68% already use a smartphone for banking
    70% of people are anxious about an energy bill

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2972/2972211-32e9c95e92dfc59b1e3eca0ccd225f2b.jpg

Key takeaways from the proposed image of the app
    There is an 'offers' tab - can only speculate what impact this will have but I'm sure its positive for the tenant
    There is a 'talk' tab - ability to communicate openly with agent/landlord/other tenants
    There is a 'saving/buffer' tab - survey suggests this will be used to some degree
    There is a 'timeline' tab - essential bill history, simple clear view of how much you spend on life essentials
    The green box on the calendar is referring to income (every fortnight suggesting a set up for work income to go straight into the digital wallet)

My takeaway is they are listening to their audience and applying changes to suit the customers needs this is why they will pay $3 a month for the service.

Sorry I am very bullish on this as I have been in the position where these changes would have been advantageous but did not exist at the time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $5.119K 252.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 115384 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.