RHT 0.81% 6.1¢ resonance health limited

why RHT should be a $1.00 now, page-24

1. 1,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280
    Agree revenue growth is a key driver to seeing an appreciating share price. I may be a bit ambitious here, HepaFat-AI has a total addressable market of 2.3 billion people that live with non-alcholic fatty liver disease, this is growing year on year (as referenced in all the recent announcements).

Even if RHT is to acquire 1% of the addressable target market that is 23 million scans. This will not occur over 1 year, it may take many years to even acquire 1% of the addressable target market - but the numbers are truly amazing.

I don't know the price of what will be charged for the use of the product. But a $25 - $75 per scan swing produces revenue of anywhere from $575m to $1.725b.

All medical companies that have FDA, TGA, CE approvals admit all the $$ cost is at the front end which takes place during development and testing of a product. Therefore, most of the return now we have approved products should have minimal capital expenditure impacts.

Artificial intelligence is a real game change in medical field and RHT is also undertaking more research and analysis into other AI products.

This is just the beginning for this little minnow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.001(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $27.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.1¢ $18 297

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.