RMS 0.48% $2.10 ramelius resources limited

why rms is under valued, page-4

1. 578 Posts.
    I came on to HC tonight to share my thoughts on todays AGM however I came across this fascinating thread. I now think I have put 2 and 2 together regarding today's banter at the AGM.
    David25 - are you by any chance the same bloke who accused Bob Kennedy (chairman) of single handedly diluting our shares? And suggested that heads should roll - specifically he should resign?
    I was sitting near you and was interested in the outcome of the exchange. I think you need to work on your 'tact' a little but it is good to occassionally challenge management and keep them on their toes. They are paid the big bucks so we should expect the best.
    You were obviously outnumbered in the AGM. Seems like only one or two others shared your thoughts. I am relatively new to the company so I am going to judge them on what they are currently doing and what they are planning for the future. It seemed to me that some dilution was necessary to get to where we are today.
    David25, I note that you also wrote a post recently about how a Director at IDG should resign. I have been looking at IDG on paper but am yet to pull the trigger and buy.
    Admittedley when I do my due dilligence I look at management last. Perhaps this is a bad habit.
    Finally you raised my eyebrows a couple weeks ago with your Hong Kong experience whereby you met an investment banker that informed you of a Korean war threat and money laundering. Amazingly a week later we are facing a stand off on the Korean border.
    Anyway, not that I agree with all you post I do find your 'stuff' interesting. Best of luck.

FredSmith111 - the response to David25 was your first post ever. Obviously you feel strongly about this and maybe have some reasonable justification. Please share the other side of the arguement with us because I do not currently understand the logic of David25 on this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.