RMS 0.48% $2.10 ramelius resources limited

why rms is under valued, page-5

1. 1,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    David, I am very impressed with your obvious skills and knowledge, it would seem to me that you will never be satisfied owning shares in a Company when it is clear to you the management have no idea what they are doing. Please let me know when your obvious talents are recognised and you are managing a successful ,cashed up company with huge potential like Ramelius. I would be very happy to invest in the Company you run once I have been to an Annual General meeting and had the opportunity to establish with you exactly what you have done to get the Company to that stage. Naturally you will have hopefully realised by now that I am joking. Why can't you accept that management try their best, the runs are on the board for Ramelius. They are SUCCESSFUL, what does it matter if they didn't do it my way or your way? They have cash, the shares are worth more than issue price, and they have returned money to shareholders. For goodness sake look at the positives and get over the idea that you know best. There's more than one way to skin a cat. When you put your way up for scrutiny the way Ramelius have you will then be judged by your peers. You have surely by now got the idea that many investors are happy with the Ramelius performance, and I'm sure many of those are at least as "SMART" as you, so give us a break and let us enjoy our Euphoria, then if it ever ends while you are still alive please feel free to gloat. Until then please let us revel in our new found wealth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.