SBM 2.50% 20.5¢ st barbara limited

I would simply suggest confidence in its ability to be a going...

1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    I would simply suggest confidence in its ability to be a going concern, manage its risks and thrive in various circumstances.
    At its lowest, SBM was hit by manmade and natural factors  impacting its ability to generate cash flow and pay down debt. In the dark old days, SP of 7 cents was priced for anticipated administration and many fund managers / SH abandoned it (rightly so). One by one these factors have reversed/fixed and the SP has reacted by growing recognition of the investment community of its changing capability  (profitable assets, value focused management, operating environment -POO, $AUD).
    Now SBM is generating strong cash flows from most assets whilst those that weren't have been jettisoned . This, over time, will reduce its large debt which they have begun pay down and implemented a strategy to do so ASAP. Further, Red kite incremental payment due end of Sep15. The SP rise is an increasing realisation/understanding of SBM's changing capability in the current weak environment. A lot of businesses would be envious of this.  GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $165.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $612.9K 3.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 593839 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 943678 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.