Why science and the Bible don't agree, page-177

1. 25,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    And the drawing is by Word - The Word = The Word of God, Himself = the VERY thing, Word that Jesus carried INTO the world after his literal beginning at Mary where he was then, raised, led and taught by the Almighty God and Father JUST AS God said He would do, Deu 18:18, 2 Sam 7:12-14, Luke 2:40 & 52 and so on and on it goes.

God's word is Light, hence Jesus being Given them The Word, became light into the world AFTER Baptism.

Naturally Jesus become a light as the God and Father is the Father of lights and He IS Light, yep that very True light in John 1:9 that lights EVERY man that comes into the world, you know, Moses and Co.

1 Tim 6:16 - Who (Jesus) only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

Can you imagine how and WHY some would even say, Moses and Co had none of this light as Jesus had not come (John 1:9) biggrin.pngeek.png = what a rather strange thing for one to even think, never mind preach it.

Angel of light, the Wolf in sheep's clothing, the narrow Gate and few find it, preachers of another Jesus.

God they demolish and give him some strange spirit to replace his Holy Spirit.

Luke 4:18 - The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the good new (flesh) to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, and John 3:34 He, Jesus was given the Spirit without measure for the very same reasons.

John 12:49 - For I have not spoken of myself; (The Word) but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

Jesus being the Temple  = John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Jesus in the Father as well = Because they both accept and abide in the same, Word and that is The Word which simply means The Word of God and clearly shown in many places by Jesus Luke 8:12-13 just one of many.

God's words are Spirit and words of you are spirit and as of ATM, yours do not appear of God as per your post.

God to be all in all, He being Word and one day He, his word might be in You, yes those words he gave Jesus.

However, should you get serious and back your claims, counter here with the word, You will have my attention.

-----------------

I have only had a chance to look at one area on the link you posted.

The area that focus's on John Ch 17 - Jehovah.

He was making some valid points and then appeared to run off the rails.

Suggesting Jesus was given the name Jehovah, when in fact in John ch 17, Jesus has not yet be exalted, that aside, his case on this area was a huge stretch and grasping at straws.

Some of his references worked against him as well. 

The area where Jesus says I have given them the name that you gave me, you need to back up and THINK of what Jesus gave them, and then you might realize what God gave Jesus = Jesus gave them Word - The Word = The Word of God, the very same thing, name, in which God would keep them and likewise, the very SAME way Jesus kept them and it was not by the name Jehovah.

Anyway, I sent a post to Mr G covering this area, just step back for a few mins and let the Bible Speak, have a look at it and if you say not, then counter it WITH the Bible.

When I get a chance, I will look at some of your links other points. 

So I take it you are what you might say is a oneness follower?

Pretty much a trinity but 2. biggrin.png A Twinity god.

You only have to have a LOOK at the truth of John 1:18 after being exalted etc, we see the title only begotten God and begotten is defined in Hebrews, meaning at some point you did not have.

So a Twinity is in trouble, a no go.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.