Why science and the Bible don't agree, page-345

1. 25,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I'll just be straight up with you, this is not an area I have gone into and I have been focusing I what I say the Bible tells us, the First milk and I would say that is, who is who, basics of God and Jesus and you need this truth from what I see in the Bible to get the Spirit of Truth to lead and guide you and so you will see and get deeper understanding of God's word.
    What I am putting forward here, also aligns, or an example of what I'm trying to say and that is, the same reason Jesus spoke in parables, but I will leave you the look up that reason, if you don't know.

But anyway, from the quick look I had, so don't hold me to it --> 1 st aspect - Elijah has been, past context from what I'm seeing.
    2nd, it appears there were many at the time a little confused as to the timing of Elijah coming before Jesus to restore things.
    From the Gospels, even those around Jesus get confused about many things.
    The first appearance of Jesus wasn't what they expected, as he was not there to beat everyone one up, sort it there and then and dusted so to speak.
    He was there to bring the word of eternal life, and this is what you need to do etc, etc.
    However, because of the achieved events here, The Door to God is now open, Comforter, Spirit of Truth, one in the same = Holy Spirit = God and through this one Spirit, they can and will both come to us.
    One truth, one interpretation, Chinese whisper, He said, She said SHOULD have been out the Door??????????????????? Why not, truth vanished, pretty much.

So much of what the Jews wanted, hoped for, it seems the numerous spiritual contexts, flew over their heads.
    So you might say, after Jesus the ground work, stage has been getting set, forming.
    From what I see of many OT passages, most will be going through what's coming.
    From what I also see, even those that fell off the Key truths, God still considers them his, Hence they or the House of God is tried first.

From my readings of the Bible, when you see the likes of, they were or going to be in the Spirit of Elijah or in the Spirit of Jesus, it is in the like-mindedness of them.
    Example of that - John 17:21- 23 - That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
    And the glory(The Word = The Word of God) which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
    I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Notice how Jesus says, God in him and Jesus in God and this is via Spirit/Word, which I say the Bible says, is the Almighty God and Father.
    So you could say, I am walking, coming in the Spirit of God and Jesus.
    OR, I am living my life in the Spirit of Jesus, accepting and abiding in his word, example. 
    So your of One accord, a key to God's plan and Him is Unity in One and him being the One.
    One or the No 1 = Unity in the Bible, Aleph, Head, One.
    God's end plan, to be ALL in ALL.
    Truth of John ,............and God The Almighty was the Word as He IS Word and the Word is the outward expression of his Spirit's thought.
    I suggest the Spirit/Word is the Image part of what 1st Man got, into a Body, us not pre-existing though.
    So we IMO are words of The Word (in short that is) and as we speak, going into Books where words go.
    Yes I know it sounds to simple, Jesus does tell us, we need to become like this child. haha.

3rd aspect;
    Mal 1:1-5 - For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
    But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
    And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.
    Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.
    Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
    (So that is before Jesus's literal return as the Bible appears to suggest, literal).
    Now I could be wrong --> but this is how I sort of see it (?), Tribulation we are in and have been, even when Jesus was around.
    Then Great Tribulation up the end of 6th Trump.
    7th sounds, and possible some gone or protected, and now the Wroth, 7 fold Trump? 

Somewhere in here Elijah and another?

Now despite what just about every Tom Dick and Harry says, I do not see anywhere where the 144,000 are actually in or going through the great tribulation. (Who they are?).
    Rev 14:1 - And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having the name of Him and the name of the Father of Him written on their foreheads.
    (I would suggest in this verse it is in the Spiritual context and for all we know, could be happening right now).
    This idea of them being literal virgins, I put it to you that that is another of mans creations haha, there not one of the Harlots, because if there is a Mother of Harlots, she has daughters of which the 144,000 are not. 

But anyway, I have probably run of track here.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.