"As Bowral once told YOU, it does not matter what you or I say,...

1. 913 Posts.

"As Bowral once told YOU, it does not matter what you or I say, but WHAT the Bible says"

Wise words from Bowral Wotsup, but you are not happy with what the bible says but wish to add "other " words.
    I have told you several times that by reason of, for the sake of, because of. is a wrong translation of Dia when it is used with the genitive

I have found you another Greek word that can be used with the genitive that would have supported your belief but was not the inspired word used.
    Here they are so you can compare them

Dia -> https://biblehub.com/greek/1223.htm
    Heneka-> https://biblehub.com/greek/1752.htm

"Through is pretty much the channel, the way, reasons, cause, the driver, reasons for"

Wrong again Wotsup. Here is an analogy that should be close to your heart.

Wotsup and his wife who he meet through (dia) school have bought some land together through (dia) a real estate agent
    and have submitted plans for the construction of their new house through (dia) council

Wotsup the only thing that does not exist here is the house which is in your mind and plans.
    You are building your new home by reason of, for the sake of, because of your wife
    You would not say that the school, real estate agent or council were the channel, the way, reasons, cause, the driver, reasons for
    the purchase of the land , the wish to construct a house or even the marriage to your wife.

"For those that misuse and abuse the Col 1:17 and TRY and align it to Col 1:15 is a disgrace to The Word and The Word of God = God and Jesus and is not of the Spirit of Truth, they are two totally different things, events."

Wotsup, this is a very strange statement. Lets see how Colossians 1:15-17 reads

15The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16For in Him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities. All things were created through Him and for Him.
    17He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together

Wotsup , what is clear here is that everything was created through (dia) the Son, so Jesus must have existed at the time of creation
    just as the school, real estate and council existed in the above analogy.

Wotsup remember it does not matter what you or I say, but WHAT the Bible says

and the bible says there can be no denying that Jesus existed at the beginning of creation

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.