FAR 1.06% 46.5¢ far limited

why sell now, page-24

1. 8,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    hello GW

lol "good luck with the drill"

what luck is needed? you know the well is a P&A, so why wish someone luck on a doomed to fail well? pretty rough comment..

btw, i will post at 9 AM anyday and try and become a millionaire anytime. that post was genuine, i want you and i to dominate the oil industry together, your infallible knowledge on knowing before a well is drilled that it will be a P&A or a success..

why didnt you email me? did you miss the offer?? here is my email again

[email protected]

your saying you know kora will be a dry well. and i think your tryoing to convince all here of the that, but if your genuine and you do know these things in advance, then i know you and i will be a great team, and i know you would want to make a fortune with me, far beyond anything you have ever seen in terms of income.. and i am talking huge dollars here, any oil company would pay many millions to have the foresight you posses and i will exploit. i mean your are genuine in saying that you know kora will be a P&A.. your not having a lend of me are you?

lol

but, i think your unwillingness to discuss how you know the well will be a P&A and your unwillingness to become an instant millionaire and a world leader as an oil consultant defies belief.

it leads me to believe that you have no idea about anything GW, that your just making a complete fool of yourself in pretending you know kora will be a P&A

so tell me again, and make it completely clear GW, how can you KNOW, and i mean 100% know kora is a P&A well right now.

i mean if you dont know, and your have to concede your just making a bigger fool of yourself each time you post...

its 9am now, i will post now.. lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $31.34K 67.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3338 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 199900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.